- (Slideshow) 6 Soul Stirring Quotes from Martin Luther KingPosted 98 days ago
- (Slideshow) Top 10 Self-Help Books of All TimePosted 156 days ago
- (Slideshow) Setting Up a Home OfficePosted 165 days ago
- (Slideshow) Movies Every Entrepreneur Should WatchPosted 169 days ago
- (Slideshow) Quotes to Fuel the Fire of Young EntrepreneursPosted 174 days ago
- (Slideshow) Using Your Business Plan to Monitor ProgressPosted 175 days ago
- Competitor Analysis ExamplePosted 177 days ago
- (Infographic) Bring Out Your Sales SupermanPosted 177 days ago
- (Slideshow) Sir Alex Ferguson’s 8 Best Management QuotesPosted 207 days ago
- (Directory) Private Sector FundingPosted 214 days ago
Published by Entrepreneur Media SA (Pty) Ltd, Entrepreneur magazine is a premium South African business magazine. Launched in 2006, it is published under license from Entrepreneur US, America’s top-selling business magazine. Targeted at business owners and key decision makers, the monthly South African publication is the ultimate “how to” guide for growing companies.
Entrepreneur is South Africa’s no.1 read business title according to independent research conducted by AMPS.
Each issue of the magazine delivers relevant, incisive, high-quality content that not only inspires entrepreneurs to achieve their own business success, but delivers a ‘call to action’ as well. Each issue balances inspiring local success stories that readers can learn valuable business lessons from, with reference guide-like articles that offer actionable steps entrepreneurs can implement immediately. Local and international experts also weigh-in on pertinent topics, covering a broad range of business issues.
With a readership of 207 222, according to independent AMPS research, Entrepreneur is South Africa’s no.1 read business title (AMPS: 2013A – All Media & Products Survey). Content covers entrepreneurial issues as well as best practice across business divisions and sectors, attracting a readership of high-growth business owners as well as corporate executives.
South Africa’s entrepreneurial landscape comprises of highly innovative, high-growth entrepreneurs, but it also lists as one of the lowest entrepreneurial countries percentage-wise on the GEM report.
Entrepreneur aims to assist growth in this vital economic sector by inspiring local business people to grow their companies and providing them with the tools and motivation to do so.
- Entrepreneur Magazine:
Award winning monthly magazine available in print and digital formats
- Entrepreneur Digital:
Website and newsletters delivering high-impact content on demand
- Entrepreneur Events:
Sponsored business seminars and cocktail events
- Entrepreneur’s Franchise Zone:
A dedicated franchise and biz ops magazine published 10 time a year and companion website
Entrepreneur has won a number of top industry awards since its launch in 2006:
Sunday Times – Top Brands:
- Entrepreneur Magazine was ranked in the Top 5 in the Business Print Media Category, 2011
- Gold Award for Publishing Excellence: Business Category, 2009
- Silver Award for Publishing Excellence: Business Category, 2008
- Gold Award for Publishing Excellence: Business Category, 2007
- Best International Special Interest Magazine, 2009
- Best International Special Interest Magazine, 2008
- Best International Special Interest Magazine, 2007
- Philip Tyler Trophy for Best New Launch (local and international), 2007
Entrepreneur Magazine is registered with and audited by the ABC
Entrepreneur Media SA is a registered member of the DMMA