Published by Entrepreneur Media SA (Pty) Ltd, Entrepreneur magazine is a premium South African business magazine. Launched in 2006, it is published under license from Entrepreneur US, America’s top-selling business magazine. Targeted at business owners and key decision makers, the monthly South African publication is the “how to” handbook for building companies.
Entrepreneur is South Africa’s no.1 read business title according to independent research conducted by AMPS and it is the country’s best-selling business title (ABC).
Each issue of the magazine delivers relevant, incisive, high-quality content that not only inspires entrepreneurs to achieve their own business success, but delivers a ‘call to action’ as well. Each issue balances inspiring local success stories that readers can learn valuable business lessons from, with reference guide-like articles that offer actionable steps entrepreneurs can implement immediately. Local and international experts also weigh-in on pertinent topics, covering a broad range of business issues.
Content covers entrepreneurial issues as well as best practice across business divisions and sectors, attracting a readership of high-growth business owners as well as corporate executives.
- Highest Monthly Readership: With a readership of 207 222, according to independent AMPS research, Entrepreneur is South Africa’s no.1 read business title (AMPS: 2013A – All Media & Products Survey).
- Best-Selling Business Title: With 22 114 copies sold per month, Entrepreneur Magazine is the best selling business title in South Africa (ABC, Oct-Dec 2013)
South Africa’s entrepreneurial landscape comprises of highly innovative, high-growth entrepreneurs, but it also lists as one of the lowest entrepreneurial countries percentage-wise on the GEM report.
Entrepreneur aims to assist growth in this vital economic sector by inspiring local business people to grow their companies and providing them with the tools and motivation to do so.
- Entrepreneur Magazine:
Award winning monthly magazine available in print and digital formats
- Entrepreneur Digital:
Website and newsletters delivering high-impact content on demand
- Entrepreneur’s Franchise Zone:
A dedicated franchise and biz ops section of Entrepreneur Magazine and a companion website
Entrepreneur has won a number of top industry awards since its launch in 2006:
Sunday Times – Top Brands:
- Entrepreneur Magazine was ranked in the Top 5 in the Business Print Media Category, 2011
- Gold Award for Publishing Excellence: Business Category, 2009
- Silver Award for Publishing Excellence: Business Category, 2008
- Gold Award for Publishing Excellence: Business Category, 2007
- Best International Special Interest Magazine, 2009
- Best International Special Interest Magazine, 2008
- Best International Special Interest Magazine, 2007
- Philip Tyler Trophy for Best New Launch (local and international), 2007
Entrepreneur Magazine is registered with and audited by the ABC
Entrepreneur Media SA is a registered member of the DMMA