Guerrilla marketing tactics are a much more effective way of attracting attention to your brand.
This campaign for Zyrtec, an anti-histamine, pokes fun at a competing brand. Fliers were posted all over Boston in the United States with the message: Missing 2 Hours. Last Seen: While waiting for Claritin to start working. If found please call: 1-800-4-Zyrtec
How to implement your own guerrilla marketing campaign:
- Graffiti – use street art to market your business.
- Sticker bombing is a form of street art in which an image or message is publicly displayed using stickers.
- Flashmob – a group of people assemble in a public place, perform an unusual and seemingly pointless act for a brief time, then quickly disperse. Flashmobs are coordinated via sms, email or social media.
- Temporary tattoos can be drawn, painted, airbrushed or even printed onto people. Offer people the opportunity to have your brand ‘tattooed’ onto their skin at a trade show or event.
- Post its come in a rainbow of colours. Get your message printed onto them and stick them everywhere your potential customers might be