|Training, legal and software set-up:||
R52 000 excluding VAT
(accommodation and flights in Cape Town not included)
|Set-up Costs:||Approximately R39 000 (excluding VAT)|
|Management Fees:||10% of turnover|
|BAN membership Fee:||R1 134 per month|
About the Franchise
Our mission is to provide financial information and guidance to our clients so that they can strengthen the value of their business as well as their financial muscle by creating effective financial plans and providing performance measurements so that they have the financial information to do what they do best.
BAN’s reputation has been built on professionalism, integrity, trust and outstanding levels of personal client service since 2000. BAN franchisees share one common objective that is to ensure absolute client satisfaction.
Franchisee selection criteria
The business opportunity we offer is ideally suited to accountants, either professional or chartered, but is also open to non-qualified individuals who have earned their stripes through years of relevant experience, preferably in the accounting profession.
Successful franchisees are those who are hard-working, disciplined, excellent communicators, work well under pressure to meet deadlines, good multi-taskers, pay attention to detail and importantly, who have the ability to move out of their comfort zone to perform marketing in their local area using strategies developed by the franchisor.
The franchisor offers 9 days of initial training in Cape Town that covers all the value added service offerings, templates and service manuals, the cloud based software used as well as full day training on local marketing strategies and how to sell.
Thereafter, franchisees can expect constant advice and support from the franchisor including training via online means and updating franchisees on changes or amendments to tax and other laws pertaining to the services offered. In addition to providing regional marketing, the franchisor promotes its franchisees local marketing initiatives by providing seminars and workshops to existing and potential clients in various cities.
There is no initial franchisee fee payable even though you will have the use of all the intellectual property of the franchisor’s, including templates, service manuals and marketing material.
Your initial investment will get you 9 days preliminary training, a small contribution towards our legal agreement and our cloud based software set-up.
The monthly fee towards the BAN membership fund will give you accounting and payroll software licences, timesheet, billing, tax and company secretarial software licences, business cards, your profile on our web-site, e-mail address and hosting with our domain name, training material and notes, year- end function, and more.
- Complete application form on our web-site ban.co.za and submit together with your CV or phone the head office on 0861 226 226
- If your application is approved, you will be sent an invitation to join us at our next Discovery Day in your city
- At our Discovery Day you will experience a day in the life of a BAN franchisee to see for yourself whether you can and want to do this. You’ll meet the franchisor, some of our franchisees and some BAN clients. You’ll have the opportunity to put your brain to the test, enjoy a convivial lunch, hear about the benefits, ask/answer your questions and ensure you walk away well placed to make your decision on whether to pursue selection by the most established accounting franchise in South Africa.
- Should you indicate on your feedback form at Discovery Day that you would like to pursue the opportunity, further due diligence will be sent to you to do at home.
- We will assess your further due diligence and upon successful completion thereof, an interview will be arranged in your home city or the nearest city thereto. A psychometric assessment will be done at the interview.
- If the interview is successful, you will be given the franchise agreement.
- Reference checks will be conducted by the franchisor
- If successful, franchise agreement to be signed
- Training fees to be paid
- Training begins on pre-determined dates (see web-site for details).