The Branson Centre of Entrepreneurship in Braamfontein is celebrating Global Entrepreneurship Week with a series of events targeted at entrepreneurs.
Between 12 and 18 November the world is taking time out to celebrate bold, tenacious people.
Global Entrepreneurship Week is the world’s largest celebration of the innovators and job creators who launch start-ups that bring ideas to life, drive economic growth and expand human welfare.
Great business information available
The Branson Centre of Entrepreneurship in Braamfontein will be acknowledging and participating in this celebration by sharing valuable business tips, information and inspiration with entrepreneurs.
Daily events and activities
A series of talks, seminars and workshops will be held at the centre every day this week, including:
- An inspirational talk by Deshun Deysel, part of the first South African expedition to Mount Everest in 1996
- Financial advice for small business with Nedbank
- Innovation with Jayshree Naidoo
- Webinars, online tips, talks and advice
- Increase your online presence with Google including Google+ Hangout with Richard Branson.