- Venue: Wits Business School, 2 St David’s Place, Parktown
- Course dates: 15 – 18 November 2016
- Contact: Adorable Jacinto on 011 717 3815 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit our website: www.wbs.ac.za.
Wits Business School Executive Education presents a four day course on: Finance For Non-Financial Managers.
Who is it for?
Professionals such as lawyers, architects and quantity surveyors; and executives or senior managers with non-financial portfolios who seek exposure to financial analysis and decision making.
How will you benefit?
You will be exposed to the intricacies of the balance sheet and income statement, and how to assess an organisation’s financial health, which will enable you to perform efficient financial planning.
How will your organisation benefit?
By having managers, executives and professionals able to discuss financial matters effectively with financial specialists will ensure that the organisation improves its returns.
What will you learn?
Beyond the analysis of financial statements and the assessment of financial risk you will learn about:
- The impact of different methods of costing
- The meanings of the various financial ratios
- Evaluating investments
- Assessing cash flow
- Among many other exciting topics.
Read next: An MBA for Free?