We all know that feeling of vulnerability. Like a gorilla in a suit has a gun at your head, right? So how do we prevent this feeling of vulnerability? By becoming Bulletproof!
Coming from various jobs in different industries, and working for people that didn’t see things the way I did(not that I’m any better or smarter) was the worst feeling, and above that, making my opinion vocally known and taking a stand was always held back because I needed the job to survive. Becoming Bulletproof is the idea that you never have to worry about that again, that in fact, you create your own economy, the YOU economy.
Simply explained, this is the process of running your whole deal as an economy, and that when it comes to “gathering funds”, you are in control of that too.
There’s a saying by Grant Cardone that goes along the lines of, “You don’t have a saving problem, you have an income problem!”
1. Get creative
You work in a job at the moment and can’t improve your money within that economy. Fine, that’s no problem. What’s your hobby? Whatever it is, I can guarantee that you can think of one person who would:
- Buy your paintings
- Pay for you to train them on how to do it
- Want to create a business or collaboration out of your hobbies.
2. Set real goals
No more of this “One day..” BS! Get off your ass and write down exactly what it is you want and plan it backwards. If you’re spending 8 hours a day at a sales job and crying that you’re not making enough or reaching your goals, spend 12, 13, 14 hours a day filling your pipeline and I guarantee you will explode.
- Write down exactly what you want within the next 6 months. Every detail of it.
- Plan it backward and break it down to 3 months, 1 month, 1 week, 1 day.
- Write down the actions necessary for the achievement of this goal in 6 months, 3 months, 1 month, 1 week, and daily.
- Be accountable and responsible for achieving your daily goals! You’ve put in the effort already, so now make this goal real. Day-by-day, get the action levels to where they need to be to get it done and don’t listen to your own BS.
When that little voice says,”Dude, it’s still early, you don’t need to be up yet,” punch that guy in the face. Do it every time that the little voice starts to mess with your drive.
It’s going to happen 100X, but don’t give in. Your goals belong to you, and are the one way to make yourself financially Bulletproof!
Read Next: 6 Surefire Ways to Realise Goals