With over 25 years of proud heritage and proven capability, the Nissan NP300 has most certainly earned its keep as the ultimate workhorse.
Year after year, the Nissan NP300 continues to offer exceptional return on investment, delivering usable space and utility with ease and continually builds on an already enviable reputation for getting the job done, no matter what is asked of it.
Rugged build quality and engineering means the Nissan NP300 can take the most demanding surfaces in its stride. No matter how tough the task, the Nissan NP300 delivers every time.
We recommend: 10 Businesses to Start That Can Weather Any Economy
That said, the Nissan NP300 can offer so much more than just brawn. Enhanced power, safety and visibility combined with essential cabin comforts additionally give the Nissan NP300 a resourceful spirit, making it extremely versatile by nature.
What’s more is that this versatility expands even further to include all the extras you could ever want to suit your personal requirements.
Whether your demands are centred around agriculture, fleet, leisure or just getting your entrepreneurial offering out there, the Nissan NP300 can rise to the occasion to suit your individual needs and provides the personal touch you crave with various different accessory packs.
The cherry on the top of all of this must be the impressive selling price and maintenance costs of the Nissan NP300. Recently voted as the most affordable single cab to purchase and maintain by the 2015 Kinsey Report, the Nissan NP300 has once again flexed its ‘low cost of ownership’ muscle.
This, along with customised service plans, class-leading warranties and financing suited to your pocket, ensures that the Nissan NP300 truly lives up to its reputation of being one of the most affordable vehicles on our South Africa roads.
We recommend: How to Find Your Next Big Business Idea
Here are the hard and fast facts about the Nissan NP300’s undeniable power and ability to move your business forwards:
- The Nissan NP300’s starting price from just R169 400, makes it an extremely affordable purchase
- Its second generation 2.5 litre common rail turbo engine is as dependable and responsive as it gets
- With reduced vibration and carbon monoxide emissions in its diesel derivatives, and extremely low fuel consumption, the Nissan NP300 goes easy on the environment – and your pocket
- Nissan’s national dealer network gives you the peace of mind that help and assistance is always close by
- The Nissan NP300’s massive 1 ton payload means that no matter the load, it’s got your back – and business
Looking for more information? Visit the site here.