I’ve approached all of the big banks for funding for my business venture and they have all turned me down. I’m feeling dejected. Should I go back to a day job or keep on trying to find a funder?
Here are some points to look at:
- There are many angel investors.
- Keep trying to raise funds.
- Start small and with at least one client.
- Entrepreneurs often forget that clients are also a source of funding.
- Have a proper business plan that will convince investors, but be open and transparent.
- Remember that the business will have to live up to the promises in the business plan.