I run a small stationery business and am considering an email campaign to promote my new range. How can I make sure that people open my email and don’t just send it straight to spam?
People are inundated by emails so you need to make sure that yours stands out and that it gives the recipient something of value. Here are some tips on how to do that:
- Clearly identify yourself and your business
- Include newsletter content that’s informative
- Include a special offer or promotional campaign
- Provide a text-only version of your email for those who don’t want to download the HTML version
- Be clear in the message you wish to convey.