- (Slideshow) 6 Soul Stirring Quotes from Martin Luther KingPosted 191 days ago
- (Slideshow) Top 10 Self-Help Books of All TimePosted 249 days ago
- (Slideshow) Setting Up a Home OfficePosted 258 days ago
- (Slideshow) Movies Every Entrepreneur Should WatchPosted 262 days ago
- (Slideshow) Quotes to Fuel the Fire of Young EntrepreneursPosted 267 days ago
- (Slideshow) Using Your Business Plan to Monitor ProgressPosted 268 days ago
- Competitor Analysis ExamplePosted 270 days ago
- (Infographic) Bring Out Your Sales SupermanPosted 270 days ago
- (Slideshow) Sir Alex Ferguson’s 8 Best Management QuotesPosted 300 days ago
- (Directory) Private Sector FundingPosted 307 days ago
Where can I hire the machinery needed to manufacture toilet rolls?
The local toilet paper manufacturing business has been reported as being a fast growing manufacturing industry. However, all manufacturing plants have certain requirements in terms of machinery, legislation, etc, you need to research those specific to the industry you wish to enter. Here are some ideas on how to research an industry prior to writing a business plan.
It’s most likely that you will need finance when setting up a toilet roll production business. Toilet roll making equipment ranges from R175 000 for the bottom end of the range model to R500 000 for a fully automated machine. You can buy the equipment new or second-hand. A simple Google search will yield a wide range of suppliers, including Zhauns and others, some based in China.
However, before making a purchasing decision make sure that the machine you choose complies with the requisite standards for toilet paper in SA.