There are also some important things to keep in mind here. For example:
- Are there any issues with the local area?
- Does it look well-kept and maintained?
- What will this do for our image?
- How will clients feel about visiting us in these premises?
- How will the staff feel working in this environment?
- Are the other tenants in the area good quality companies?
- What is the parking situation like?
- Does the location have easy access to freeways and airports?
- Does the location enable a realistic commute for your existing employees?
Answering these questions will give you an excellent indication of whether the location suits your needs or not.