What key points should I consider when looking for premises?
There are several important things to consider. For example:
- What is the condition of the building you are looking at?
- What is the condition of the office park it’s located in?
- Is there any flexibility for when your business grows?
- What is the condition of the air conditioning?
- What is new, second-hand, missing, or needs servicing?
- How secure is the premises?
- Does the property have back-up power?
Basically, you need to ask yourself if you will be comfortable in the space for a three-year period. My philosophy has always been: If in doubt leave it out.