- (Slideshow) 6 Soul Stirring Quotes from Martin Luther KingPosted 191 days ago
- (Slideshow) Top 10 Self-Help Books of All TimePosted 249 days ago
- (Slideshow) Setting Up a Home OfficePosted 258 days ago
- (Slideshow) Movies Every Entrepreneur Should WatchPosted 262 days ago
- (Slideshow) Quotes to Fuel the Fire of Young EntrepreneursPosted 267 days ago
- (Slideshow) Using Your Business Plan to Monitor ProgressPosted 268 days ago
- Competitor Analysis ExamplePosted 270 days ago
- (Infographic) Bring Out Your Sales SupermanPosted 270 days ago
- (Slideshow) Sir Alex Ferguson’s 8 Best Management QuotesPosted 300 days ago
- (Directory) Private Sector FundingPosted 307 days ago
Business At A Glance
- Startup Costs: Under $2,000
- Home Based: Can be operated from home.
- Part Time: Can be operated part-time.
- Online Operation? No
Business OverviewDo you currently knit sweaters, jackets and more? If so, perhaps you should consider turning your hobby craft into a profitable part-time business enterprise.
The business is to simply create beautiful and unique hand-knitted products, from sweaters to a clothing line for stuffed animals.
The opportunities are endless; all you need is a creative spirit, knitting needles, some yarn and you’re in business.
For the truly enterprising entrepreneur, develop a website that features knit clothing products for sale, as well as a custom made-to-order service where site visitors could simply fill out an order form for the size and style of knit products they want.