- (Slideshow) 6 Soul Stirring Quotes from Martin Luther KingPosted 191 days ago
- (Slideshow) Top 10 Self-Help Books of All TimePosted 250 days ago
- (Slideshow) Setting Up a Home OfficePosted 258 days ago
- (Slideshow) Movies Every Entrepreneur Should WatchPosted 262 days ago
- (Slideshow) Quotes to Fuel the Fire of Young EntrepreneursPosted 268 days ago
- (Slideshow) Using Your Business Plan to Monitor ProgressPosted 269 days ago
- Competitor Analysis ExamplePosted 270 days ago
- (Infographic) Bring Out Your Sales SupermanPosted 270 days ago
- (Slideshow) Sir Alex Ferguson’s 8 Best Management QuotesPosted 300 days ago
- (Directory) Private Sector FundingPosted 307 days ago
Business At A Glance
Startup Costs: $2,000 – $10,000
Home Based: Can be operated from home.
Part Time: Can be operated part-time.
Online Operation? No
Calling all pedicurists tired of working forsomeone else, the time is now to take control of your financial futureand start creating profits for yourself by launching your own pedicureservice business. A pedicure service is a great business to start andmanage from a home based location while operating the service on amobile basis.
In terms of gaining clients for the service, seek outunusual opportunities. Go to people who can’t come to you. Clients caninclude busy professionals, residents of nursing and retirement homes,long-term hospital patients and just about anyone else looking for aterrific in-home or office pedicure service. Providing your clientswith exceptional service will guarantee you a very comfortable incomeand repeat clientele for many years to come.
Potential income range is$25 to $40 per hour, plus the potential to sell foot care products.