- (Slideshow) 6 Soul Stirring Quotes from Martin Luther KingPosted 190 days ago
- (Slideshow) Top 10 Self-Help Books of All TimePosted 248 days ago
- (Slideshow) Setting Up a Home OfficePosted 257 days ago
- (Slideshow) Movies Every Entrepreneur Should WatchPosted 261 days ago
- (Slideshow) Quotes to Fuel the Fire of Young EntrepreneursPosted 266 days ago
- (Slideshow) Using Your Business Plan to Monitor ProgressPosted 267 days ago
- Competitor Analysis ExamplePosted 269 days ago
- (Infographic) Bring Out Your Sales SupermanPosted 269 days ago
- (Slideshow) Sir Alex Ferguson’s 8 Best Management QuotesPosted 299 days ago
- (Directory) Private Sector FundingPosted 306 days ago
Band Rehearsal Space Rentals
Business At A Glance
Startup Costs: $10,000 – $50,000
Home Based: Can be operated from home.
Part Time: Can be operated part-time.
Online Operation? No
Musical bands and performers have always had a difficult time securingspace for rehearsing their acts and numbers, and starting a businessthat rents rehearsal space to musicians by the hour, day, week or monthis a fantastic new enterprise to get rolling.
Ideally, the businesswill be established on leased premises in an industrial building sothat noise won’t be a concern or become a problem. Additionally, thespaced that’s leased for the rehearsal space should also be subdividedinto a few smaller rehearsal rooms to accommodate more than onecustomer at a time. Current rental rates for rehearsal rooms start at$10 per hour and can go much higher depending if any equipment and PAsystems are supplied and included in the rent.
Typical customers will be anyone in the music industry–from musicians to singers to music producers.