- (Directory) Private Sector FundingPosted 17 days ago
- Bob Skinstad: Playing to His StrengthsPosted 28 days ago
- Seven Life Lessons for Start-Up SuccessPosted 42 days ago
- How to Write a Funding ProposalPosted 45 days ago
- Ballsy Business CardsPosted 70 days ago
- Sample Marketing Plan TemplatePosted 153 days ago
- Business Plan Format GuidePosted 643 days ago
Band Rehearsal Space Rentals
Business At A Glance
Startup Costs: $10,000 – $50,000
Home Based: Can be operated from home.
Part Time: Can be operated part-time.
Online Operation? No
Musical bands and performers have always had a difficult time securingspace for rehearsing their acts and numbers, and starting a businessthat rents rehearsal space to musicians by the hour, day, week or monthis a fantastic new enterprise to get rolling.
Ideally, the businesswill be established on leased premises in an industrial building sothat noise won’t be a concern or become a problem. Additionally, thespaced that’s leased for the rehearsal space should also be subdividedinto a few smaller rehearsal rooms to accommodate more than onecustomer at a time. Current rental rates for rehearsal rooms start at$10 per hour and can go much higher depending if any equipment and PAsystems are supplied and included in the rent.
Typical customers will be anyone in the music industry–from musicians to singers to music producers.