- (Slideshow) 6 Soul Stirring Quotes from Martin Luther KingPosted 101 days ago
- (Slideshow) Top 10 Self-Help Books of All TimePosted 160 days ago
- (Slideshow) Setting Up a Home OfficePosted 168 days ago
- (Slideshow) Movies Every Entrepreneur Should WatchPosted 172 days ago
- (Slideshow) Quotes to Fuel the Fire of Young EntrepreneursPosted 178 days ago
- (Slideshow) Using Your Business Plan to Monitor ProgressPosted 179 days ago
- Competitor Analysis ExamplePosted 180 days ago
- (Infographic) Bring Out Your Sales SupermanPosted 180 days ago
- (Slideshow) Sir Alex Ferguson’s 8 Best Management QuotesPosted 210 days ago
- (Directory) Private Sector FundingPosted 217 days ago
Charity Casino Organizer
Business At A Glance
Startup Costs: $10,000 – $50,000
Home Based: Can be operated from home.
Part Time: Can be operated part-time.
Online Operation? No
There are two options available forgenerating revenues and profits by starting and operating a charitycasino business. The first option is to simply rent casino equipment tocharities for their events.
The second option is to completely organizethe event, supply the equipment, and supply dealers and staff tooperate the event, and finally supply the location for the charitycasino event. The first option will be less costly in terms ofestablishing the business, but with that said, the amount of revenuethe business is capable of generating will also be less than the secondoption. Additional aspects of the business to consider prior toestablishing the business will be local government regulations inregards to operating the business and demand for the service from localcharities.