- (Directory) Private Sector FundingPosted 18 days ago
- Bob Skinstad: Playing to His StrengthsPosted 29 days ago
- Seven Life Lessons for Start-Up SuccessPosted 43 days ago
- How to Write a Funding ProposalPosted 46 days ago
- Ballsy Business CardsPosted 72 days ago
- Sample Marketing Plan TemplatePosted 155 days ago
- Business Plan Format GuidePosted 644 days ago
Charity Casino Organizer
Business At A Glance
Startup Costs: $10,000 – $50,000
Home Based: Can be operated from home.
Part Time: Can be operated part-time.
Online Operation? No
There are two options available forgenerating revenues and profits by starting and operating a charitycasino business. The first option is to simply rent casino equipment tocharities for their events.
The second option is to completely organizethe event, supply the equipment, and supply dealers and staff tooperate the event, and finally supply the location for the charitycasino event. The first option will be less costly in terms ofestablishing the business, but with that said, the amount of revenuethe business is capable of generating will also be less than the secondoption. Additional aspects of the business to consider prior toestablishing the business will be local government regulations inregards to operating the business and demand for the service from localcharities.