- (Directory) Private Sector FundingPosted 20 days ago
- Bob Skinstad: Playing to His StrengthsPosted 31 days ago
- Seven Life Lessons for Start-Up SuccessPosted 44 days ago
- How to Write a Funding ProposalPosted 47 days ago
- Ballsy Business CardsPosted 73 days ago
- Sample Marketing Plan TemplatePosted 156 days ago
- Business Plan Format GuidePosted 646 days ago
Corporate Meeting Planner
Business At A Glance
Startup Costs: $2,000 – $10,000
Online Operation? No
Using your organization and event planningskills will enable you to start a corporate-meeting planner service.Long gone are the days of boring boardroom meetings for middlemanagers, executives, employees, investors and business alliances.Today, corporations need and want to keep all executives, managers,employees, customers, investors and alliances highly motivated,energized, productive and happy.
Consequently, they are more than happyto part with, in some cases, very big bucks to pay for innovativemeeting locations, games and preparations for same. The duties of thecorporate-meeting planner are straightforward: They do what it takes toplan and execute a great meeting. You will make all arrangementsincluding, if applicable, sending out invitations, making follow-upcalls, catering, booking locations, booking speakers, making hotelarrangements for out-of-town guests, arranging suitable transportation,distributing meeting plans and documents, looking after equipmentrentals and everything else required to pull the event together withouta hitch. The best way to market a corporate-event planning service isto simply get out and talk to business owners and managers, and pitchthem on why your service is just the right service to meet and exceedtheir needs.