- Competitor Analysis ExamplePosted 8 days ago
- (Infographic) Bring Out Your Sales SupermanPosted 8 days ago
- (Directory) Private Sector FundingPosted 45 days ago
- Bob Skinstad: Playing to His StrengthsPosted 56 days ago
- Seven Life Lessons for Start-Up SuccessPosted 69 days ago
- How to Write a Funding ProposalPosted 72 days ago
- Ballsy Business CardsPosted 98 days ago
- Sample Marketing Plan TemplatePosted 181 days ago
- Business Plan Format GuidePosted 671 days ago
Business At A Glance
Startup Costs: $10,000 – $50,000
Part Time: Can be operated part-time.
Online Operation? No
Starting a dance instruction school is a wonderful new business ventureto set in motion, as dance schools have been proven financially soundfor decades. The business can focus on dance instruction in general, oron specific dance styles such as tap or swing. If you aren’t a danceinstructor yourself, professional dance instructors can be hired on anas-needed part-time, revenue-sharing basis to conduct the instructionclasses. The innovative entrepreneur who starts and operates a danceschool can also increase revenues and profits by videotaping theinstruction classes and selling the videos by way of mail order and theinternet.
Your customers will vary depending on what type of dance studio youdecide to open. You can have a studio strictly for adults, one thatfocuses on instruction for children, or a dance studio for all ages.