- (Slideshow) 6 Soul Stirring Quotes from Martin Luther KingPosted 102 days ago
- (Slideshow) Top 10 Self-Help Books of All TimePosted 160 days ago
- (Slideshow) Setting Up a Home OfficePosted 169 days ago
- (Slideshow) Movies Every Entrepreneur Should WatchPosted 173 days ago
- (Slideshow) Quotes to Fuel the Fire of Young EntrepreneursPosted 178 days ago
- (Slideshow) Using Your Business Plan to Monitor ProgressPosted 179 days ago
- Competitor Analysis ExamplePosted 181 days ago
- (Infographic) Bring Out Your Sales SupermanPosted 181 days ago
- (Slideshow) Sir Alex Ferguson’s 8 Best Management QuotesPosted 210 days ago
- (Directory) Private Sector FundingPosted 218 days ago
Business At A Glance
Startup Costs: $10,000 – $50,000
Part Time: Can be operated part-time.
Online Operation? No
Starting a dance instruction school is a wonderful new business ventureto set in motion, as dance schools have been proven financially soundfor decades. The business can focus on dance instruction in general, oron specific dance styles such as tap or swing. If you aren’t a danceinstructor yourself, professional dance instructors can be hired on anas-needed part-time, revenue-sharing basis to conduct the instructionclasses. The innovative entrepreneur who starts and operates a danceschool can also increase revenues and profits by videotaping theinstruction classes and selling the videos by way of mail order and theinternet.
Your customers will vary depending on what type of dance studio youdecide to open. You can have a studio strictly for adults, one thatfocuses on instruction for children, or a dance studio for all ages.