- (Slideshow) 6 Soul Stirring Quotes from Martin Luther KingPosted 113 days ago
- (Slideshow) Top 10 Self-Help Books of All TimePosted 171 days ago
- (Slideshow) Setting Up a Home OfficePosted 180 days ago
- (Slideshow) Movies Every Entrepreneur Should WatchPosted 184 days ago
- (Slideshow) Quotes to Fuel the Fire of Young EntrepreneursPosted 189 days ago
- (Slideshow) Using Your Business Plan to Monitor ProgressPosted 190 days ago
- Competitor Analysis ExamplePosted 192 days ago
- (Infographic) Bring Out Your Sales SupermanPosted 192 days ago
- (Slideshow) Sir Alex Ferguson’s 8 Best Management QuotesPosted 221 days ago
- (Directory) Private Sector FundingPosted 229 days ago
Entertainment Booking Agent
Business At A Glance
Startup Costs: $2,000 – $10,000
Home Based: Can be operated from home.
Part Time: Can be operated part-time.
Online Operation? No
If you’re looking for a business opportunity that could prove to beboth fun and profitable, look no further than starting a business as afreelance entertainment booking agent. A booking agent is a person thatactively seeks out opportunities in the entertainment industry, such asbooking music bands for nightclub performances, theater groups forstage performances and just about any other type of entertainer forlive performances. Generally, an entertainment booking agent doesn’trepresent or act as management for entertainers, but merely buildsalliances with entertainers and retains a portion of the performancefee paid to entertainers for work the agent has secured.
People looking to break into the entertainment business