- (Directory) Private Sector FundingPosted 18 days ago
- Bob Skinstad: Playing to His StrengthsPosted 29 days ago
- Seven Life Lessons for Start-Up SuccessPosted 43 days ago
- How to Write a Funding ProposalPosted 46 days ago
- Ballsy Business CardsPosted 71 days ago
- Sample Marketing Plan TemplatePosted 154 days ago
- Business Plan Format GuidePosted 644 days ago
Entertainment Booking Agent
Business At A Glance
Startup Costs: $2,000 – $10,000
Home Based: Can be operated from home.
Part Time: Can be operated part-time.
Online Operation? No
If you’re looking for a business opportunity that could prove to beboth fun and profitable, look no further than starting a business as afreelance entertainment booking agent. A booking agent is a person thatactively seeks out opportunities in the entertainment industry, such asbooking music bands for nightclub performances, theater groups forstage performances and just about any other type of entertainer forlive performances. Generally, an entertainment booking agent doesn’trepresent or act as management for entertainers, but merely buildsalliances with entertainers and retains a portion of the performancefee paid to entertainers for work the agent has secured.
People looking to break into the entertainment business