- (Slideshow) 6 Soul Stirring Quotes from Martin Luther KingPosted 189 days ago
- (Slideshow) Top 10 Self-Help Books of All TimePosted 248 days ago
- (Slideshow) Setting Up a Home OfficePosted 257 days ago
- (Slideshow) Movies Every Entrepreneur Should WatchPosted 260 days ago
- (Slideshow) Quotes to Fuel the Fire of Young EntrepreneursPosted 266 days ago
- (Slideshow) Using Your Business Plan to Monitor ProgressPosted 267 days ago
- Competitor Analysis ExamplePosted 269 days ago
- (Infographic) Bring Out Your Sales SupermanPosted 269 days ago
- (Slideshow) Sir Alex Ferguson’s 8 Best Management QuotesPosted 298 days ago
- (Directory) Private Sector FundingPosted 305 days ago
Business At A Glance
Startup Costs: $2,000 – $10,000
Home Based: Can be operated from home.
Part Time: Can be operated part-time.
Online Operation? No
Garden arbors have become a very popularlandscape feature that thousands of homeowners are opting to include intheir gardens. This creates a terrific business opportunity for theinnovative entrepreneur to capitalize on by starting a homebasedbusiness that manufactures and sells garden arbors. If you have theability, you can design your own trademark arbors.
Or, if you arelacking in design talent, plans are readily available at most buildingcenters for constructing garden arbors. Only a small workshop space andbasic tools will be required for this endeavor. Establishing allianceswith architects and landscape designers will enable you to capture thecustom made-to-order arbor market. Or you can opt to create standardarbors that can be sold to building centers wholesale. Do not overlookthe power of the Internet in terms of marketing the arbors, as this isthe type of home improvement product that is not readily available inevery community, so some people will seek out the product via the Web.