- (Directory) Private Sector FundingPosted 19 days ago
- Bob Skinstad: Playing to His StrengthsPosted 30 days ago
- Seven Life Lessons for Start-Up SuccessPosted 43 days ago
- How to Write a Funding ProposalPosted 46 days ago
- Ballsy Business CardsPosted 72 days ago
- Sample Marketing Plan TemplatePosted 155 days ago
- Business Plan Format GuidePosted 645 days ago
By Entrepreneur on November 30, 2009
Business At A Glance
Startup Costs: $10,000 – $50,000
Home Based: Can be operated from home.
Online Operation? No
Is it time to sell the house in the city and move to the country, but you’re just not too sure what you could do to earn a living? Well if that’s your dilemma then perhaps organic farming is for you. In the past decade organically grown and produced food products have really taken off in popularity and have been scientifically proven to be better for our health.
Of course, operating a farm that grows organic foods requires a great deal of consideration and research prior to committing, not to mention an extremely large financial investment. However, the current demand for organically grown foods shows no sign of slowing down and will only continue to expand as the human population continues to become more concerned about maintaining a healthy and balanced diet.