These awards recognise entrepreneurs and aims to encourage female entrepreneurs who have recently started their own companies. The competition is open to women from all countries, nationalities, and industries
To identify and support initial-phase women entrepreneurs through funding and coaching
To foster the spirit of enterprise by celebrating role models in entrepreneurship
To create an international network of women entrepreneurs and encourage peer networking
- The “for-profit” requirement: the business submitted for the Award must be designed to generate revenues. We do not accept non-profit project proposals.
- The “originality” requirement: we want your project to be a new concept, conceived and imagined by the founder and her team and not a copy or subsidiary of an existing business.
- The “initial phase” requirement: the project you submit should be in the first stages of its development with one year of operations and sales to account for but no older than 3-4 years. The ‘age’ of the company will not be measured solely on the basis of the date of incorporation. The development and size of the company will also be taken into account.
- The main leadership position must be filled by a woman. A good command of English is required (both verbal and written) to take full advantage of the benefits the Award has to offer.
- All entrants must be aged 18 or the age of legal majority in their respective countries or states of citizenship, whichever is older, on the day of the application deadline.
To be confirmed
Closing date for Entries
Visit the Cartier Womens Initiative website for more details.