- (Slideshow) 6 Soul Stirring Quotes from Martin Luther KingPosted 191 days ago
- (Slideshow) Top 10 Self-Help Books of All TimePosted 250 days ago
- (Slideshow) Setting Up a Home OfficePosted 258 days ago
- (Slideshow) Movies Every Entrepreneur Should WatchPosted 262 days ago
- (Slideshow) Quotes to Fuel the Fire of Young EntrepreneursPosted 268 days ago
- (Slideshow) Using Your Business Plan to Monitor ProgressPosted 269 days ago
- Competitor Analysis ExamplePosted 270 days ago
- (Infographic) Bring Out Your Sales SupermanPosted 271 days ago
- (Slideshow) Sir Alex Ferguson’s 8 Best Management QuotesPosted 300 days ago
- (Directory) Private Sector FundingPosted 307 days ago
Old Mutual’s Masisizane Fund
Telephone: 0860 50 60 70
Physical Address: 93 Grayston Drive, Cnr of West Road South Sandton, 2146
Old Mutual is the largest and most well-established financial services provider in Southern Africa. The funds are a private/public sector joint partnership between Old Mutual and the Umsobomvu Youth Fund – an initiative of the National Government, with the aim to make create opportunities to the historically disadvantaged women and youth in South Africa. Old Mutual’s Masisizane Fund and the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) have created an initiative for the development of women-owned and youth enterprises. A key element of Old Mutual’s strategy is a commitment to playing a leading role in the economic transformation of South Africa.
Masisizane’s mission is to be a leading development finance institution in South Africa that contributes visibly to economic transformation by enabling sustainable development of a large number of SMMEs, facilitating job creation, increased financial and business skills that in turn translates into significant social benefits to communities in the form of wealth creation, sustainable home-building, access to education, and re-investment into the economy.