- Application deadline date: Friday, 23 October 2015, 13h00
- Start date: 11 January 2016
- Salary: Salary is Cost to Company and strictly based on relevant experience and current earnings
ThinkSales Corporation (Pty) Ltd is looking for a dynamic, talented and hardworking sales facilitator to join our winning team to deliver the world-class sales training programmes offered by the company.
We are offering a CTC basic relative to experience and current earnings, plus commissions on programmes delivered.
Key Responsibilities (Summary)
- Be accredited on all ThinkSales training programmes
- Delivery of ThinkSales training programmes to customers
- Delivery of ThinkSales refresher training & coaching programmes to customers
- Delivery of ThinkSales training programmes to new and existing internal staff
- Improvement of existing ThinkSales programmes
- Assistance with development of new ThinkSales sales training programmes
- A minimum 5 years’ experience as a facilitator
- 35+ years of age
- Sales management, selling experience, or experience at running a high-growth company will be an advantage
- Excellent presentation and message delivery skills
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- High attention to detail
- Enthusiastic, conscientious and diligent
- Valid driver’s licence & own motor vehicle essential
- Reports to Group CEO
- 5 plus years’ experience as a facilitator
About the company
ThinkSales Corporation is a leading sales management company that assists sales leaders grow high performance sales organisations through four pillars; people, sales skills, sales engagement and sales management. ThinkSales is the exclusive licensee in Southern Africa & the Indian Ocean Islands to B2B Sales & Coach Consultancy, Prime Resource Group and SelfManagement Group. It is also owns the highly acclaimed Annual ThinkSales Sales Leadership Conference and ThinkSales Magazine. See more at www.thinksales.co.za
ThinkSales is the sister company to Entrepreneur Media SA, publisher of Entrepreneur Magazine, winner of seven significant industry awards for publishing excellence and outstanding design and the No.1 selling consumer business magazine in SA.
How to Apply
Complete the Pre-Interview Assignment
You are required to submit the following pre-interview assignment:
- Why are you interested in the position advertised by ThinkSales?
- Outline 3 key strengths you feel are necessary for a facilitator to possess?
- List the training programmes you have delivered
- Indicate your average earnings for the past three months
- What would you like to earn at ThinkSales?
- Please submit your fully detailed CV, together with the pre-interview assignment listed above to Janine Lombard at email@example.com
- Ensure you mention the Position Reference (Full Time Facilitator – EMSA Website) as we are recruiting for various positions currently.
- CV Deadline is strictly Friday, 23 October at 13h00. No late applications will be considered. Note: No telephonic interviews. Should you not hear from us within one week of the closing date for this position, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.