Uber South Africa alongside other local industry heavyweights like FNB, Altech Netstar, MultiChoice, PPC, BCX and the Department of Trade and Industry amongst others, will talk innovation and disruption at Innovation Live and Crowdsourcing Week (CSW) 2016 in June.
For the first time hosted in South Africa, the globally acclaimed Crowdsourcing Week, will take place on African shores, where the debate will be about the SA economy and new business models for growth.
Read more about Uber here.
A hackathon staged by youth entrepreneurs on the Internet of Things (IoT) as well as the second Innovation League Awards, in conjunction with Milpark Business School, will further be on the agenda.
Innocentrix presents one of the most robust conferences for SA corporates and stakeholders who regard innovation as a strategic priority, with more than 20 local and international speakers from South Africa, Kenya, France, The UK, Nigeria, Tunisia and Singapore.
Related: DTI Funding
Recommended by Entrepreneur
- When: 23 & 24 June 2016
- Where: Business Connexion (BCX), 789 16th Road, Randjiesfontein, Midrand
- Visit: www.innolive.co.za
The 2016 programme includes the latest findings and experiences in private and public sector innovation to address the following
- Presentations from international and local trendsetters on innovation related themes cutting across culture, leadership, innovation project enablement, disruptive technologies and more
- Case studies and panel discussions on innovation by SA’s leading organisations and innovation managers
- Experiencing everything-CROWD – like sourcing, funding, co-creation, collaboration and open innovation
- Seeing innovation happen before you – watch local hackers innovatively solve our problems, and
- Networking to create new connections that can help you move to the next level
SPECIAL FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Live Innovation in Action Hackathon
- The Innovation League Awards that ranks SA’s top innovation companies
- Crowdsourcing Week
- CEO panel discussion.