South Africa’s Ultimate Brand Ambassadors (SAUBA) is looking for contestants for its 2014 leadership and mentorship competition.
The competition is designed to interlink social and corporate sectors while benefiting different charities and communities.
Participants must be South African women between the ages of 18 and 35, they must be intelligent, driven and committed to social issues. It is required that every contestant represent one charity organisation of her choice.
This year’s panel comprises the same judges as the 2013 competition.
- Julian Rogers, MD of Quintessence Collections
- Kerryne Krause-Neufeldt, CEO of Eyeslices Technology
- Sisa Salukazana, sponsor representative judge and the founder of S’bhushwana Solutions and shareholder of BB Cosmetics.
The competition’s journey will be filmed as a television reality show.
The finalists benefit in a number of ways, including:
- Becoming brand ambassadors for BB Skincare for 12 months
- Co-writing a motivational book about the journey
- Participating in a reality television show
- Winning a trip overseas
- Receiving a car
- Becoming ambassadors for other brands associated with the competition.