Global Entrepreneurship Week’s Business plan competition
Do you want to open your own business, but don’t know where to start? Are you struggling to get your business off the ground? Well, the SME Toolkit is proud to launch the 2014 Business Partners Limited / SME Toolkit SA Global Entrepreneurship Week’s Business plan competition for aspiring young entrepreneurs, which is aimed squarely at you or at someone you know.
The Competition is divided into three phases:
- First, you enter to win a seat at a ‘creating an effective business plan’ workshop in an area near you.
- You then submit a business plan to qualify for the regional judging.
- Regional winners will be awarded and go on to compete in the national competition, which will take place during Global Entrepreneurship Week in November.
To enter the competition, you have to be:
- Between the ages of 18 and 35.
- A South African citizen.
- Aspiring to start a business, but haven’t started operating yet.
What do you have to do to enter?
To enter, download and complete the application form, accept the rules of the competition and remember to put your best foot forward.
What can you win?
Besides the great exposure you get by being in the competition, there are a range of fantastic prizes to help you get your business off the ground.
This includes Business Partners Limited Mentorship for both the regional and national winners, as well as a R20 000 cash prize for the national winner, and more.
We need to receive your entry by no later than 7:00am on Monday, the 11th of August 2014. So don’t delay! Enter now and move one step closer to getting that business off the ground!
The entry form and competition rules are available on the SME Toolkit website.