The China Sourcing Fair will be held from 7 to 9 November 2013 at Gallagher Convention Centre in Midrand, Johannesburg.
More than 800 exhibitors will display a range of items for members of the trade who buy and sell items from China including:
- Home products
- Fashion accessories
- Garments and textiles
- Solar and energy saving products
- Hardware and building materials.
Events during the show include the ‘How to source from China’ conference, being held on the first two days of the trade fair. Entrance to the conference is free for registered show visitors. Presentations will include:
- Zach Hedge, CEO and founder of Ming-Global, will discuss the ‘Cross-cultural understanding of African buyers and Chinese suppliers’
- Malcolm Best, operations director of Malbe Trading will provide insights into ‘Importing from China to Africa: The barriers, risks and best practices’
- Zach Hedge will discuss ‘Strategies for small orders’.