Is there a “best” way for a business to connect to the Internet? Is one type of connection “better” than another? When should a business consider changing its mode of access?
The answer is – it depends.
How your business connects to the Internet depends on:
- How much Internet traffic your business generates
- How large your average files are
- Your budget
- Where your business is located
- What you use the Internet for
- How important the speed of the connection will be to you.
Connectivity options abound
All the various connectivity options – fibre, ADSL and the different flavours of wireless – have pros and cons. The trick is to evaluate each and then make a more informed decision based on your business’s needs and circumstances.
In order to assist businesses to choose the best connectivity option for their needs, MWEB Business has compiled the following table with some of the more important pros and cons to bear in mind when considering how to connect to the Internet: