In a drive to create an ethically conscious society, an EthicsXchange event is being held in Cape Town on 5 November.
Between individual behaviour, private business and government dealings, unethical choices seem to have been accepted as the norm. EthicsXchange is a platform for some of South Africa’s leading opinion makers to challenge thinking and behaviour when it comes to ethical decision making.
Through public dialogue, leaders across various disciplines will share their ideas for change and challenge the audience to apply their learnings.
- Lucas Radebe, sporting icon
- Max Price, vice chancellor of UCT
- Tim Noakes, Discovery Health professor of Exercise and Sports Science at UCT
- Morné du Plessis, WWF CEO
- Leonie Joubert, science writer
- Giada Del Fabbro, forensic psychologist
- Rhoda Kadalie, executive director, Impumelelo Social Innovations Centre
- Louise van der Merwe, SA rep for Compassion in World Farming
- Suzanne Ackerman-Berman, director: Transformation, Social and Ethics Committee chairman
- Peter Bruce, BDFM publisher.
- Where: The Fugard Theatre, District 6, Cape Town
- When: Tuesday, 5 November
- For more information: www.ethicsXchange.co.za