The final entry deadline for the 6th Annual Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service is 18 November 2011. The Awards were put in place to honour and recognise organizations of all types and sizes, as well as outstanding performances in the workplace globally.
Leaving for Los Vegas
Winners of this year’s Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service will be announced at a gala awards dinner in late February 2012 in Las Vegas. Nominations are open to all customer service, contact centre, sales departments, teams and professionals across the world – including new products and services used by those professionals.
The competition, sponsored by InfoGroup, ValueSelling Associates, and SDL, will include more than 200 professional judges from across the world. Detailed information and terms and conditions on entering the competition are available at www.stevieawards.com/sales/.
The Stevie Awards movement will celebrate its 10th anniversary in 2012, and to commemorate the occasion, the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service will be the first to present awards in three levels of distinction: gold, silver and bronze. This is a major accomplishment for the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service because thus far, only overall winners have received gold Stevie Awards.
The Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service feature more than 125 sales awards, customer service awards, and call center awards categories. Entrants may submit any number of nominations to any number of categories, which include:
- Sales Individual categories such as Senior Sales Executive of the Year and Worldwide VP of Sales of the Year
- Sales Team categories like Global Sales Team of the Year and Field Sales Team of the Year
- Sales Achievement categories such as Sales Turnaround of the Year and Outbound Marketing Program of the Year
- Sales Department of the Year categories in 13 industry groupings
- Customer Service and Contact Center Individual categories such as Front-Line Customer Service Professional of the Year and Customer Service Manager of the Year
- Customer Service and Contact Center Team categories like Contact Center of the Year and Customer Service Management Team of the Year
- Customer Service and Contact Center Achievement categories such as e-Commerce Customer Service Award and Award for Innovation in Customer Service
- Customer Service Department categories in 11 industry groupings
- New Product and Service categories like Best New Business Intelligence Solution and Best New Relationship Management Solution
- Solution Provider categories such as Sales Consulting Practice of the Year and Incentive, Rewards, or Recognition Provider of the Year
About The Stevie Awards
The Stevie Awards are conferred in four programmes: The American Business Awards, The International Business Awards, the Stevie Awards for Women in Business, and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. To learn more about the Stevie Awards, visit http://www.stevieawards.com/, and follow the Stevie Awards on Twitter @TheStevieAwards.