Stafford Masie, founder of ThumzUp, is just one of the speakers at the 360 Degree Leadership Conference, to be held on 19 September in Johannesburg.
This high impact leadership conference for young business professionals and entrepreneurs in South Africa is themed ‘Thriving in the knowledge economy’.
The knowledge economy is changing every industry, causing traditional job security to be a thing of the past. It is time to differentiate or die.
This conference will provide delegates with the tools to adapt to the future and be progressive in today’s competitive and highly networked world.
Attendees will find out more about:
- Acquiring adaptive leadership skills as you, the economy and the industry changes
- How to be innovative in your role and differentiate yourself or business
- Identifying your competitive advantage
- Leveraging your professional and personal networks for information
- Investing in your knowledge.
- Stafford Masie: founder ThumzUp, former CEO – Google Africa and 2011 SA Speaker of the Year
- Heather Sonn: director, Barloworld Logistics, former CEO – Legae Securities and member of the Aspen Global Leadership Network
- Adam Gordon: director of Executive Education at Wits Business School and author of Future Savvy
- Musa Kalenga: group head of Nedbank Digital Marketing and voted one of the top 200 young South Africans (Mail & Guardian – 2012)
- Paul Steenkamp: head of FNB Innovation.
The Leadership 360 Conference takes place on 19 September at the Zulu Nyala Country Manor in Fourways, Johannesburg.