The My Business Expo Cape Town will be held at GrandWest Casino in Cape Town on 26 September.
The My Business Expo Cape Town will offer SMEs a platform to learn more about starting and growing a business. Attendees can attend seminars and network with like-minded individuals at no cost.
Industry leading guest speakers at the seminars will deliver growth solutions and strategies to equip aspiring entrepreneurs and business owners with the skills required to succeed in the South African business environment.
- The power of social media to build top-line on a shoe-string budget
- How best to access finance
- The big 5 sales actions that are required to double your sales results
- The secret to achieving greatness.
Gavin Sharples, one of South Africa’s leading business minds and a renowned motivational speaker, will also offer his insights into success.
According to Mike Anderson, founder and CEO of the National Small Business Chamber, the My Business Expo is an exciting opportunity for any business owner or prospective entrepreneur.
“There is a host of ideas and opportunities to be had at the My Business Expo Cape Town. Attendants can expect a range of seminars that offer SMEs invaluable strategies, advice and tips all focused on starting out or building a business.”
- Where: GrandWest Casino, Cape Town
- When: 26 September 2013
- Registering: Attendees can pre-register here.