Entrepreneurs are invited to apply to attend a financial and investment course on commercialising an enterprise, to be held in Cape Town between 25 September and 23 October. Fifteen entrepreneurs will be able to attend the course at no cost
The six-week education series is aimed at SMEs with:
- At least 12 months of active operations and established proof of concept
- Active participation and an ongoing commitment to be part of the entrepreneurial ecosystem comprising business associations, accelerators, incubators, investors, mentors and others
- A desire and need to access new markets and capital with a clear understanding of the time and effort required from the business.
The course will be presented at Cape Town Activa by business and financial advisor Zachariah George.
To qualify for a free pass to the course, applications have to provide:
- A one-page executive summary of their business
- A list of affiliations, memberships with any entrepreneurial organisations, business plan competition, awards won, plus any recognition that the business has received in the past one to three years
- List of key mentors, advisors, experts that have assisted the business previously and currently.
The above can be sent to email@example.com by 19 September 2013.