- Date: 12-16 September 2016 (choose a suitable date)
- Time: 08H00 for 08H30-09H30
- The Red Phone Brand Campaigners Creative House
- Mulberry Hill Office Park Broadacres Drive (off William Nicol Drive)
- Dainfern, Fourways
- RSVP: Lauren Winchester
- Telephone: 011 469 3770
- Email: Lauren@brandcampaigners.com (There’s a limit of two people from the same business.)
Many businesses find social media confusing, daunting and risky. They’re put-off because they don’t know enough about it.
That’s where we come in
In less time than it takes to drive from Fourways to Sandton in rush-hour traffic, we cut through the hype, noise and puffery and show businesses how to build a community of brand champions defined by engagement and loyalty, while improving conversion ratios and increasing share of voice.
In ‘making sense of social media in 60 minutes,’ we:
- Demystify the jargon
- Introduce the top five platforms for business, namely Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and linkedin
- Explain the most important features
- Offer practical advice
- Share creative strategies
- Unpack several scalable management solutions.
This seminar is suitable for business owners and entrepreneurs, as well as academic institutions, artists, chambers of commerce, companies, consumer brands, industry associations, non-profit organisations, professionals, recreational clubs, restaurants, retailers, service providers and anyone engaged in some type of economic activity.
Join The Red Phone Brand Campaigners for a cup of coffee and a croissant, meet new people and receive a complimentary Glossary of Social Media Terms.
Space is limited, so please RSVP as soon as possible*.
‘Making Sense of Social Media in 60 Minutes’ is also an entertaining and informative choice for executive bosberaads, management meetings, small conferences and strategy sessions. A speaker fee of R4 999 + VAT applies in this regard. Travel is charged separately.