The Durban Business Fair is just one such opportunity, taking place from 21-24 September at the Durban Exhibition Centre. Show organisers report that all 500 exhibition stands for the show have been sold, reflecting growing interest in the fair. This year’s exhibition has been extended to four days.
The head of Business Support, Tourism and Markets Unit, Phillip Sithole, said the promptness of the business community in committing to the fair shows that they fully understand the importance and opportunities it presents.
“As the custodians of economic development in the city, we are extremely excited that our business community and relevant stakeholders are now taking full advantage of such platforms created for their growth opportunities,” Sithole said.
This year the Durban Business Fair will commence with a two-day business conference from 18 to 19 September 2012. Some of the topics to be discussed include:
- Various business opportunities within the Maritime sector
- Various business opportunities resulting from Ports’ expansion within Transnet
- Business opportunities within Road & Rail Infrastructure Development
- Business opportunities within Property Development
- Financial & non-financial SMME support opportunities
The fair will also feature other components such as a fashion show, Flavours of Durban, as well as loads of Heritage Day entertainment. For more information visit www.dbnbusinessfair.com