- (Slideshow) 6 Soul Stirring Quotes from Martin Luther KingPosted 101 days ago
- (Slideshow) Top 10 Self-Help Books of All TimePosted 159 days ago
- (Slideshow) Setting Up a Home OfficePosted 168 days ago
- (Slideshow) Movies Every Entrepreneur Should WatchPosted 172 days ago
- (Slideshow) Quotes to Fuel the Fire of Young EntrepreneursPosted 178 days ago
- (Slideshow) Using Your Business Plan to Monitor ProgressPosted 178 days ago
- Competitor Analysis ExamplePosted 180 days ago
- (Infographic) Bring Out Your Sales SupermanPosted 180 days ago
- (Slideshow) Sir Alex Ferguson’s 8 Best Management QuotesPosted 210 days ago
- (Directory) Private Sector FundingPosted 217 days ago
Prepare for an MBA
Ranked as the best executive MBA in Africa according to the Financial Times (FT) Executive MBA Rankings 2011, GIBS offers prospective MBA students the choice of three world-class, internationally accredited MBA programmes, including a modular block release, part-time and full-time MBA offering dual entrepreneurship and, for the first time, general management tracks.
In addition to being the number one business school in Africa for its executive MBA programme, GIBS alumni also rank in the top 35 schools for graduate salaries in dollar terms.
Learn and develop
Delivered by world-class faculty, the GIBS MBA curriculum creates an opportunity for you to become a well-rounded and effective manager, offering students boundless opportunities to learn and develop, both personally and professionally.
Through a potent mix of classroom lectures, case studies, business simulations, company visits and syndicate projects, as well as relevant exposure to the best practices of South African and global leadership, the GIBS MBA gives you a competitive edge in the short-term application of relevant knowledge which has long-term strategic value for your career.
A good business school recognises shifting dynamics within the industry and accommodates them in its curriculum. The compulsory global module, a distinctive element of the GIBS MBA programme, provides students with global exposure in a destination that is linked to global best practice and allows students to study first-hand how their peers in diverse markets operate.
In turn, that learning is translated back into their own companies. Potential destinations includeIndia, Latin America, China, Japan and the East and West coasts of the USA.
Applications now open
Applications for the GIBS MBA can be made online on www.gibs.co.za/mba/application where qualifying criteria and other details are listed. Applications close on 12 November 2012.