The aim of the workshop is to help you navigate an increasingly complex marketplace. From crafting and implementing the right strategy and optimising profits and cash flows, to driving sales and focusing on the customer, this workshop is designed to give you and your business the edge in the market.
It will work through tried and tested approaches based on practical market experience and show you how you can apply these to your own business.
The speaker is Andrew Bahlmann, the owner and CEO of IntelStrat Consulting and the Smetradezone.
The course will touch on a number of key areas:
- Making your strategy work in the new economy – how relevant and powerful is your strategy? Is it constructed in a way that allows you to not only deal with, but pro-actively capitalise on the constant change in the market place?
- Formulation and implementation of strategy – how do you know what the right direction is to go in your business? Should you diversify, look for new markets, cut back? There are so many variables and only you can determine what the answer is. Learn how to craft and evolve your strategy into something that is a living, breathing part of your business. Always look on the radar and make sure that your business compass is pointing in the right direction
- Managing cash flow – cash is everything when it comes to running your business. How much focus do you place on managing your cash flow every minute? Managing cash flow and anticipating what lies ahead is a very powerful skill that has to be developed in order to make sure that you are building a sustainable and ultimately flourishing business
- Sweating your assets – where does the real value in your business lie? Do you understand what areas of your business can be grown, developed or monetised to add significant revenue to your business? These are the low hanging fruit that are staring you in the face. Grab them and catapult your business to the next level
- Working the sales pipeline – sales is a numbers game. You have to put in the hard yards to yield effective results. Manage your sales process more effectively with a simple sales pipeline that will add more customers to your bottom line
- Treat your customer like gold – in this economy every customer that you have is like gold. What are you doing to make sure that they will never leave you or even consider a competitor? Learn how to lock in customers, sell more products into them and let them become brand ambassadors for your business.
Date: 22 March 2013
Venue: The Wanderers Club, Illovo
Cost: R2650.00 excluding Vat
RSVP by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org