The SA Innovation Summit is being held in Gauteng for the 6th time this month. Attendees will experience renowned innovation gurus as they take them through the journey of Innovation.
Be part of history being made as Telkom launches the first ever Open Innovation Mega Challenge at the Summit. Siemens will be hosting the Profile awards for best writing in science, innovation and technology.
See how individuals pitch their great business ideas to a cut-throat panel to potentially invest or incubate their business opportunities. Will they be successful or thrown to the wolves?
Maybe take a virtual tour through the exhibition area and see who does what innovative magic in South Africa.
Or see thought leaders in the CEO Spotlight debate over innovation as being crucial for the competitiveness of a firm/region/economy.
Participating CEOs include:
- Erika Van der Merwe – CEO: SA Venture Capital and Equity Association
- Alayne Reesberg – CEO of WDC2014
- Chris Whelan – CEO of Accelerate Cape Town
- Paul Steenkamp – Innovation manager: FNB
- MC: Aki Anastasiou – 702 Tech Talk presenter and technology enthusiast
- Keynote speaker: Geoffrey Qhena – IDC CEO
- Keynote speaker: Stephan Lindegaard – author and innovation guru
- Speaker: Rowan Gibson – Mr Innovation
- CEO panel: Facilitated by Peter Bruce – The Business Day
A key function of the Sparklab is the facilitation of enterprise matchmaking. The Sparklab has been structured to bring entrepreneurs together with technology providers, funders and government agencies.
The single idea behind the Sparklab is a quest to allow innovation role players at all levels to share their experience, challenges and insights.
- Date: 27 – 29 August
- Venue: IDC, Sandton
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org