- (Slideshow) 6 Soul Stirring Quotes from Martin Luther KingPosted 192 days ago
- (Slideshow) Top 10 Self-Help Books of All TimePosted 250 days ago
- (Slideshow) Setting Up a Home OfficePosted 259 days ago
- (Slideshow) Movies Every Entrepreneur Should WatchPosted 263 days ago
- (Slideshow) Quotes to Fuel the Fire of Young EntrepreneursPosted 268 days ago
- (Slideshow) Using Your Business Plan to Monitor ProgressPosted 269 days ago
- Competitor Analysis ExamplePosted 271 days ago
- (Infographic) Bring Out Your Sales SupermanPosted 271 days ago
- (Slideshow) Sir Alex Ferguson’s 8 Best Management QuotesPosted 300 days ago
- (Directory) Private Sector FundingPosted 308 days ago
Social Media in Business Conference
Knowledge Dimension and Social Business Consulting’s Close the Gap conference will be hosted by leadership experts who will highlight the social business gap that exists in organisations today.
The principles of social media in business, if applied to resolving business pains, can have a remarkable effect on your company’s profitability and effectiveness.
By being able to access appropriate experts and the applicable information on time, in context, as needed, as well as leveraging the sharing culture of your extended workforce, your company can gain strategic advantage.
Speakers include founder of The Digital Academy, Walter Pike; Keith Coats, the leadership expert at TomorrowToday; Gary Swale, a director at Knowledge Dimension; Ray Hayes, who has decades of experience in helping businesses understand and implement new technologies; Randy Frink, who serves as an IBM Worldwide Business Unit Executive for Social Software; and Mike Saunders, the Social Media Coach at TomorrowToday and CEO of DigitLab.
The conference will take place on 20 March 2012 at the Hilton Sandton Hotel. Go to www.socialbusinessconsulting.co.za/conference/ for more information or to register.