- (Directory) Private Sector FundingPosted 17 days ago
- Bob Skinstad: Playing to His StrengthsPosted 28 days ago
- Seven Life Lessons for Start-Up SuccessPosted 41 days ago
- How to Write a Funding ProposalPosted 44 days ago
- Ballsy Business CardsPosted 70 days ago
- Sample Marketing Plan TemplatePosted 153 days ago
- Business Plan Format GuidePosted 643 days ago
Social Media in Business Conference
Knowledge Dimension and Social Business Consulting’s Close the Gap conference will be hosted by leadership experts who will highlight the social business gap that exists in organisations today.
The principles of social media in business, if applied to resolving business pains, can have a remarkable effect on your company’s profitability and effectiveness.
By being able to access appropriate experts and the applicable information on time, in context, as needed, as well as leveraging the sharing culture of your extended workforce, your company can gain strategic advantage.
Speakers include founder of The Digital Academy, Walter Pike; Keith Coats, the leadership expert at TomorrowToday; Gary Swale, a director at Knowledge Dimension; Ray Hayes, who has decades of experience in helping businesses understand and implement new technologies; Randy Frink, who serves as an IBM Worldwide Business Unit Executive for Social Software; and Mike Saunders, the Social Media Coach at TomorrowToday and CEO of DigitLab.
The conference will take place on 20 March 2012 at the Hilton Sandton Hotel. Go to www.socialbusinessconsulting.co.za/conference/ for more information or to register.