The South African Success Summit is happening at the Sandton Convention Centre on 1 and 2 March.
The summit focuses on sharing success strategy insights and the skills needed to create a wealthier and healthier mindset along five broad themes, namely:
- Business leadership
- Wealth creation
- Negotiating and public speaking skills
- Personal development.
The speaker line-up
This year, Steve ‘The Woz’ Wozniak (multi-billionaire and co-founder of Apple) will headline the programme with an expert team of carefully selected international and local speakers including:
- GSS founder Greg Secker
- International sport icon Francois Pienaar
- Human behaviourist Dr John Demartini
- Extreme entrepreneur and Space Energy investor Peter Sage
- International businessman and investor JT Foxx
- Speaking coach Andy Harrington
- South African innovator and inventor Siyabulela Xuza
- Futurist Anne Jirsch.
The emphasis of the summit is on providing a balance of information and topics from a variety perspectives on success, while still offering an entertaining and motivational experience.
You can find more information about the summit here.