Cape Talk radio and Nedbank are looking for 30 great small businesses to take to the next level. Do you have what it takes?
How Business Accelerator works
All you need to do is go to http://business.capetalk.co.za to enter your business by answering a range of questions directly relating to your company. Entries close on 23 November 2012, so enter today.
There are a few criteria that your business must adhere to in order to qualify:
- Your business must be a registered CC or Pty
- Your business must have been trading for a minimum of 24 months or more.
- If your business is not growing, you are declining. Growth is the ultimate proof that you are meeting the needs of a customer in a way that competitors aren’t and that you would be a prime candidate for support through this promotion.
- You are either an innovator or you have the ability to create jobs
- Innovation: What do you do differently? Innovation speaks to what is special about your business and how it sets you apart from your competitors.
- Employment: What are the prospects of job creation in your business on one of two levels? Either that you will be able to generate many jobs going forward and/or that you will generate excellent skills in your employees going forward.
- If you make the shortlist you will be challenged on all these points, so be sure you can answer and prove them.
The business expert
Business Accelerator is assisted by Pavlo Phitidis is an entrepreneur and the business development partner of Business Accelerator. As an entrepreneur and director of various businesses, Pavlo offers over 18 years of direct experience in conceptualising, starting and building business enterprises in South Africa. He has developed and brought to market business assets in excess of R1bn.
He holds a string of degrees including a MBA (Strategy and Marketing) from Wits Business School. However, Pavlo says his true understanding of business comes from the direct experience gained in conceptualising, building and selling businesses.
For more information or to enter go to http://business.capetalk.co.za/