“I turn the branding process on its head to effect an inner search as opposed to outer packaging.”
– Adam Botha, IWA
We’re looking for 15 courageous individuals to take on a personal branding journey as part of a pilot course.
This course includes
- 3 hour Saturday workshop
- 3 individual 20min coaching session
- Development of your own personal wayfinder board / journey map.
We recommend: How Koo Govender’s Personal Brand Produced More Business
What’s in it for me?
- Develop new leadership skills.
- Boost your self confidence.
- Change your perception of yourself.
- Set personal and strategic goals and create a map to achieve these.
- Discover your passion, purpose and path.
The workshop will be offered in November at a discounted rate. The energy exchange will be R2 200.
Contact Adam Botha on 082 320 5570 or email@example.com to sign up before 30 October.