Bootstrapping An Airline
The founders of 1Time needed R25 million, they could only raise R10 million. This didn’t stop them. With bootstrapping techniques they launched in 2004. Today, the company has a R1,3 billion turnover. They did it, you can to.
How do you build a business that others will want to buy? Here’s what you need to know to build an asset of value from the beginning.
All New Start-Ups Section
- How to value your start-up
- Why some entrepreneurs prosper and other fail
- All you need to know about crowdfunding
New 8-Page Investment Section
Local experts share their wealth creation tips
- Wayne Gosling and Daniel Guasco discuss their big buyout to Groupon
- Mark Sheriff and Barry Skjoldhammer reveal the importance of good investments
- Majda Rabin discusses the art of entering foreign markets
- PR Specialist Renay and Russel Tandy focus on niche markets
How To Leverage These Top Marketing Trends
From geotargeting to mobile apps and social media, here’s what you need to consider now.
Account and Best Learning Special Features