This viral marketing campaign for MINI is ingenious and unique. During the Christmas holiday, MINI launched a new viral marketing campaign in Amsterdam. The idea was simple, yet effective. On 26 December, large packaging boxes were placed randomly on the streets of Amsterdam, implying that MINIs had been given as Christmas presents.
5 Rules of Viral Marketing
- It must appeal to your target audience.
- It must be worth sharing with friends and family.
- A large platform, such as YouTube, Whatsapp or Facebook must be used.
- Use an initial boost to draw attention, like the MINI Christmas present campaign.
- The content must be of good quality.
(Slideshow) Always Be Marketing
Wise words from marketing gurus.
(Slideshow) Marketing on the Move
Now you can spread your marketing message while you’re on the move.
Now here’s a marketing idea that’s truly mobile. And it doesn’t entail driving a branded vehicle. Drivemotion is a car gadget that allows drivers to communicate with each other with a remote controlled LED display that attaches inside your rear car window (facing the driver behind).
(Slideshow) Top 10 Global Brands
Apple pips Coca-Cola to the post in the 2013 top brands listing.
Apple is the world’s top brand, worth $98,31bn and having shown a 28% rise in brand value over the past year.
This year, Apple unseated Coca-Cola from the top of the Beast Global Brands list. The beverage company had occupied this position for 13 years consecutively.
Apple has changed the way that people work, play, and communicate, and has set a high bar for aesthetics, simplicity and ease of use that all other technology brands strive to match.
Apple has appeared on Interbrand’s Best Global Brands ranking since 2000, when the ranking first debuted.
- What It Will Really Take For South Africa’s Businesses To Scale And Create Jobs
- Silver Linings For Smaller Businesses In Budget 2018
- Leadership: What Is Your Why? (Read Purpose)
- Start-Up Law: I’m A Start-up Founder. Can I Pay Employees With Shares?
- President Ramaphosa’s Support Of Entrepreneurs And SMEs In SONA Had Us Cheering
- What Real Entrepreneurs Do When They Hear The Word ‘No’
- Joe Public United Shareholders On The Art Of Zigging When Others Zag
Start-up Industry Specific3 months ago
How Do I Start A Transport Or Logistics Business?
Business Plan Advice3 months ago
Writing a Business Plan May Not Be Your Idea Of Fun, But It Forces You To Build These 4 Crucial Habits
Company Posts1 month ago
Enhance Your Entrepreneurial Flair With An Online Postgraduate Diploma From The University Of Pretoria
Start-up Advice1 month ago
9 Quotes Every Entrepreneur Should Live By