Guerrilla marketing tactics are a much more effective way of attracting attention to your brand.
This campaign for Zyrtec, an anti-histamine, pokes fun at a competing brand. Fliers were posted all over Boston in the United States with the message: Missing 2 Hours. Last Seen: While waiting for Claritin to start working. If found please call: 1-800-4-Zyrtec
How to implement your own guerrilla marketing campaign:
- Graffiti – use street art to market your business.
- Sticker bombing is a form of street art in which an image or message is publicly displayed using stickers.
- Flashmob – a group of people assemble in a public place, perform an unusual and seemingly pointless act for a brief time, then quickly disperse. Flashmobs are coordinated via sms, email or social media.
- Temporary tattoos can be drawn, painted, airbrushed or even printed onto people. Offer people the opportunity to have your brand ‘tattooed’ onto their skin at a trade show or event.
- Post its come in a rainbow of colours. Get your message printed onto them and stick them everywhere your potential customers might be
(Slideshow) Always Be Marketing
Wise words from marketing gurus.
(Slideshow) Marketing on the Move
Now you can spread your marketing message while you’re on the move.
Now here’s a marketing idea that’s truly mobile. And it doesn’t entail driving a branded vehicle. Drivemotion is a car gadget that allows drivers to communicate with each other with a remote controlled LED display that attaches inside your rear car window (facing the driver behind).
(Slideshow) Top 10 Global Brands
Apple pips Coca-Cola to the post in the 2013 top brands listing.
Apple is the world’s top brand, worth $98,31bn and having shown a 28% rise in brand value over the past year.
This year, Apple unseated Coca-Cola from the top of the Beast Global Brands list. The beverage company had occupied this position for 13 years consecutively.
Apple has changed the way that people work, play, and communicate, and has set a high bar for aesthetics, simplicity and ease of use that all other technology brands strive to match.
Apple has appeared on Interbrand’s Best Global Brands ranking since 2000, when the ranking first debuted.