Apple is the world’s top brand, worth $98,31bn and having shown a 28% rise in brand value over the past year.
This year, Apple unseated Coca-Cola from the top of the Beast Global Brands list. The beverage company had occupied this position for 13 years consecutively.
Apple has changed the way that people work, play, and communicate, and has set a high bar for aesthetics, simplicity and ease of use that all other technology brands strive to match.
Apple has appeared on Interbrand’s Best Global Brands ranking since 2000, when the ranking first debuted.
(Slideshow) Always Be Marketing
Wise words from marketing gurus.
(Slideshow) Marketing on the Move
Now you can spread your marketing message while you’re on the move.
Now here’s a marketing idea that’s truly mobile. And it doesn’t entail driving a branded vehicle. Drivemotion is a car gadget that allows drivers to communicate with each other with a remote controlled LED display that attaches inside your rear car window (facing the driver behind).
(Slideshow) Fascinating Facebook Facts
Before launching that Facebook campaign, it might help to know who’s doing what on the social media networking site.
With over a billion users, Facebook has become one of the best advertising tools for businesses. One in every 13 people on Earth has a Facebook account, so your target audience has to be amongst the 1.1 billion registered users. In January this year, Facebook reported that there were 6.19-million users in South Africa.
- How To Optimise Your Productivity After Quitting Your Job
- Jason English On Growing Prommac’s Turnover Tenfold And Being Mindful Of The ‘Oros Effect’
- Xoliswa Daku of Daku Group’s Top Lessons For Growth To Inspire Yours
- Why You Should (Seriously) Stop Hiring People
- Coaching: The Best-Kept Secret To Growing As An Entrepreneur
- Who’s Leading Your Business Billy Selekane Asks – You Or The Monkey On Your Back?
- To Compete With Disruptors Lynn Baker Advises You To Focus First On The Customer – Not Profit
Start-up Industry Specific2 weeks ago
How Do I Start A Transport Or Logistics Business?
Entrepreneur Profiles3 months ago
Edward Moshole Founder Of Chem-Fresh Started With R68 And Turned It Into A R25 Million Business
Entrepreneur Profiles1 month ago
10 SA Entrepreneurs Who Built Their Businesses From Nothing
Upstarts4 weeks ago
10 Young Entrepreneurs Under 30 Share Their Start-Up Secrets