|Training, legal and software set-up:||
R52 000 excluding VAT
(accommodation and flights in Cape Town not included)
|Set-up Costs:||Approximately R39 000 (excluding VAT)|
|Management Fees:||10% of turnover|
|BAN membership Fee:||R1 134 per month|
About the Franchise
Our mission is to provide financial information and guidance to our clients so that they can strengthen the value of their business as well as their financial muscle by creating effective financial plans and providing performance measurements so that they have the financial information to do what they do best.
BAN’s reputation has been built on professionalism, integrity, trust and outstanding levels of personal client service since 2000. BAN franchisees share one common objective that is to ensure absolute client satisfaction.
Franchisee selection criteria
The business opportunity we offer is ideally suited to accountants, either professional or chartered, but is also open to non-qualified individuals who have earned their stripes through years of relevant experience, preferably in the accounting profession.
Successful franchisees are those who are hard-working, disciplined, excellent communicators, work well under pressure to meet deadlines, good multi-taskers, pay attention to detail and importantly, who have the ability to move out of their comfort zone to perform marketing in their local area using strategies developed by the franchisor.
The franchisor offers 9 days of initial training in Cape Town that covers all the value added service offerings, templates and service manuals, the cloud based software used as well as full day training on local marketing strategies and how to sell.
Thereafter, franchisees can expect constant advice and support from the franchisor including training via online means and updating franchisees on changes or amendments to tax and other laws pertaining to the services offered. In addition to providing regional marketing, the franchisor promotes its franchisees local marketing initiatives by providing seminars and workshops to existing and potential clients in various cities.
There is no initial franchisee fee payable even though you will have the use of all the intellectual property of the franchisor’s, including templates, service manuals and marketing material.
Your initial investment will get you 9 days preliminary training, a small contribution towards our legal agreement and our cloud based software set-up.
The monthly fee towards the BAN membership fund will give you accounting and payroll software licences, timesheet, billing, tax and company secretarial software licences, business cards, your profile on our web-site, e-mail address and hosting with our domain name, training material and notes, year- end function, and more.
- Complete application form on our web-site ban.co.za and submit together with your CV or phone the head office on 0861 226 226
- If your application is approved, you will be sent an invitation to join us at our next Discovery Day in your city
- At our Discovery Day you will experience a day in the life of a BAN franchisee to see for yourself whether you can and want to do this. You’ll meet the franchisor, some of our franchisees and some BAN clients. You’ll have the opportunity to put your brain to the test, enjoy a convivial lunch, hear about the benefits, ask/answer your questions and ensure you walk away well placed to make your decision on whether to pursue selection by the most established accounting franchise in South Africa.
- Should you indicate on your feedback form at Discovery Day that you would like to pursue the opportunity, further due diligence will be sent to you to do at home.
- We will assess your further due diligence and upon successful completion thereof, an interview will be arranged in your home city or the nearest city thereto. A psychometric assessment will be done at the interview.
- If the interview is successful, you will be given the franchise agreement.
- Reference checks will be conducted by the franchisor
- If successful, franchise agreement to be signed
- Training fees to be paid
- Training begins on pre-determined dates (see web-site for details).
Top Locations For A Sunburst Electric Franchise
With over 270 possible Sunburst Electric franchise locations nationwide, the perfect fit for you is out there.
Sunburst Electric is an electrical contracting franchise which services the residential and commercial markets, by offering repairs, upgrades and installations, while delivering high customer satisfaction by getting the job done right the first time. With over 270 possible Sunburst Electric franchise locations nationwide, the perfect fit for you is out there.
Our pre-selected locations are known as “Zones”. Purchasing a zone will allow a franchisee to trade and market in that area. We have based the designated zones as per research that was conducted by a research consulting firm.
A franchisee can purchase a maximum of 2 zones at a time, purchasing multiple zones will enable the franchisee to receive a discounted price on the other zones.
What makes a great Zone for a Sunburst Electric franchise?
A great Zone does not necessarily mean the biggest zone. A good zone would be classified as either a zone that has many households to potentially service or a zone that is high in terms of LSM (Living Standards Measure) as they have the disposable income for the service offering. Although, some zones may have a large number of households but the LSM may be lower making the zone good to invest in but not great. The same applies for a zone that may have fewer households but with a higher LSM.
Top Zones per Province:
- Cape Town
- Hout Bay
- Jeffery’s Bay
- Port Elizabeth
- East London
- King Williams Town
- Durban South
- Richards Bay
- Rustenburg North East
- Rustenburg South West
If you want to learn more reasons to invest in an electrical franchise, or if you would like to take the next step in joining Sunburst Electric, don’t hesitate to contact us today!
Take That Coffee Break With The Daily Coffee Café Franchise Group
The Daily Coffee Café Franchise Group is a fast-growing and truly South African owned coffee café franchise.
About the Brand
The Daily Coffee Café Franchise Group is a fast-growing and truly South African owned coffee café franchise.
Inspired by the café life prevalent from Cape Town to New York, our popular coffee cafés are renowned for their appeal and high standards in coffee, food, service and décor, underlined by the much talked about New-York-meets-Karoo interior design theme of our cafés.
We are driven by our passion for people and an underlying desire to extend our footprint so that more people can come home to The Daily Coffee Café’s good coffee and be hooked by our warm emotions.
Franchisee Selection Criteria
We award franchises to those who can relate to and buy into The Daily Coffee Café franchise concept, who are willing to keep to the rules and keen to follow through on our systems. At the same time we also encourage independent thinking.
Qualities that we look for in our franchisees:
- A passion to make the franchise work
- Setting high standards with a drive to achieve them
- Full focus on the business
- Business sense and experience
- The ability to use own initiative
- Passionate about people
- Service orientated
- Relationship builders
- Financially independent.
How We Support You
Upon signing the franchise agreement, we secure the best location for the franchise. Our involvement escalates during start-up when our full team comes aboard to prepare the café for opening day. This includes shop fitting, logistics, recruitment and skills transfer. We furthermore ensure that the franchisee understands and buys into the ethos of the business.
From there on our support team consisting of the CEO, COO, operations manager, corporate chefs, corporate barista, brand developer and content writer, actively continue to support the franchise in matters ranging from managing the business through to quality control and refresher training.
- Average timeframe from application approval to opening doors: 45 days.
- Establishment cost: R900 000, site specific.
- Initial stock cost: R30 000.
- Estimated time frame to reach break-even: Within three months.
- Average size of operation: 150 m² to 200 m².
- Monthly royalty fee: 5% of turnover.
- Recommended staff: Up to ten, including manager.
Related: Coffee Shop Business Plan
The following main activities follow once the parties have agreed to open a new franchise:
- Signing of the agreement
- Selecting a suitable location for the business
- Preparation of and outfitting the premises
- Introduction to our suppliers
- Two weeks of training
- Opening day
- On-site support for ten days after opening date
- Full access thereafter to our support team.
|Company||The Daily Coffee Café Franchise Group|
|Nature of Franchise||Coffee café franchise
|Footprint||15 cafés in South Africa|
|Total Set-up Cost||R900 000,
depending on site
|Initial Franchise Fee||None|
|Management Fees||5% of turnover|
|As an established brand, The Daily Coffee Café offers an investment opportunity in South Africa’s lucrative and fast-growing market for recognised coffee-related destinations.|
|Contact Person||Adriaan de Bruyn|
|Call||+27 (0)82 781 0899|
Sunburst Electric – The Electrical Contracting Franchise
Sunburst Electric can open the door into franchising and empowering you to own your own business.
Let’s start at the beginning
The rights to sell Mr. Electric in South Africa were purchased in 2015. Mr Electric originates from the USA and is known as a global franchise organisation which provides electrical installation and repair services. Mr. Electric is a subsidiary of The Dwyer Group, Inc., the holding company of a family of service franchises which consists of Mr. Rooter Plumbing, AireServ, Five Star Painting, Mr. Handyman & Mr. Appliance, among others.
Unfortunately, the Mr. Electric name is registered to another entity in South Africa, therefore the franchise was renamed to Sunburst Electric. The franchise system has been in global operation since 1994 and with a huge gap in the South African market for excellent customer service in the electrical industry, it made absolute sense to launch this well known, global electrical contracting franchise on South African soil.
Related: 3 Secrets To Franchising Success
Why choose Sunburst Electric?
With over 30 years experience, franchisees can place confidence in the fact that Sunburst Electric is a globally proven franchise system. Local as well as international support is readily available to all franchisees, from operational and marketing support, to day-to-day business support. Sunburst Electric aims to help our franchisees succeed.
Our focus is Expert Electrical Service accompanied with providing excellent customer service by getting the job done right the first time.
Complete turnkey solution
Joining a Sunburst Electric franchise means that you will get a complete turnkey solution. The setup cost is inclusive of equipment, hardware and software, marketing material, training as well as a fully branded vehicle. The great part is that, as a franchisee you could leave Head Office, after your extremely valuable and informative training and start working immediately without waiting another second to start making profits.
- What Kind Of Leader Are You?
- Surge In South Africans Swopping Their Cars For Bitcoin
- What Can Businesses Expect From The Future Of Work?
- Daniella Shapiro Of Oolala Collection Club’s Smart Strategies For Marketing Your Online Business
- All The Business Wisdom You Need From 4 Famous Entrepreneurs
- How to Take Risks That Win (Almost) Every Time
- Small Business Savvy: Why You Need Negotiation Skills
Start-up Industry Specific2 months ago
How Do I Start A Transport Or Logistics Business?
Business Plan Advice2 months ago
Writing a Business Plan May Not Be Your Idea Of Fun, But It Forces You To Build These 4 Crucial Habits
Company Posts4 days ago
Enhance Your Entrepreneurial Flair With An Online Postgraduate Diploma From The University Of Pretoria
Entrepreneur Profiles2 months ago
10 SA Entrepreneurs Who Built Their Businesses From Nothing