Gordon Institute of Business Science
The Gordon Institute of Business Science (GIBS) is named in recognition of Sir Donald Gordon, founder and former chairman of Liberty Life. GIBS is the business school of the University of Pretoria and one of the top business schools in South Africa.
Alumni qualify for a 50% discount on all Forums
Tel: +27 11 771 4000
University of Stellenbosch Business School
The University of Stellenbosch Business School is a leading provider of internationally accredited degrees and executive education in South Africa.
University of Stellenbosch
The University of Stellenbosch Business School (USB) has strong connections with the private and public sector. USB fosters close relationships with the alumni through the USB Alumni Association and its branches all over South Africa, in Africa and overseas.
Stellenbosch and Cape Town
- Research journal
- Web portal
- Gala Dinner
- Future Fund (The USB’s Future Fund provides funding for bursaries and other initiatives to the benefit of deserving students and the community.
Tel: +27 21 918 4488
Wits Business School Alumni
Wits University is known for its academic excellence and is ranked internationally as a leading learning institution.
Wits Business School Alumni
The networking programme encourages graduates of the Business School to participate in the various cultural, social, and scientific activities. The mission of Alumni Relations is to maintain a lifelong relationship with Alumni through opportunities and benefits that promote interaction between members.
- Golf day
- WITS Review (R80 local or R110 internationally)
Tel: +27 11 717 367
University of Cape Town Graduate School of Business
The University of CT, GSB is an organisation that is driven by top values.
UCT Graduate School of Business
This network programme is part of the University of Cape Town’s Graduate School of Business. Graduates of the business school automatically become members. A number of alumni have also gone on to start their own successful businesses and are now playing a vital role in supporting and encouraging more recent graduates to follow their example.
Cape Town, Johannesburg and Durban
- A 10% discount at the Breakwater Lodge hotel.
- A 10% discount on purchases from the Business Centre.
- A 10% discount on GSB Executive Education courses.
- Access to the GSB library. Alumni are granted free membership for the first year after completing their course, thereafter they are requested to pay R200.00 membership fee per annum. Business Information Specialists can offer guidance in searching the resources available to Alumni.
- A lifelong email forwarding address.
- A monthly electronic newsletter – Newsline.
- A bi-annual school magazine – Breakwater Business.
- A bi-annual Alumni newsletter.
- Networking opportunities through the various guest speaker programmes held in Cape Town, Johannesburg and Durban.
- An exclusive invitation to the Annual Post Budget breakfast.
- Ad hoc lunch time talks.
- Quarterly alumni breakfasts.
- Annual GSB Golf Day.
- Assistance with the co-ordination of class reunions.
- Assistance with networking with other alumni.
- Assistance with job opportunities
Tel: +27 21 406 1321
- Sennergi’s David Hounson 4 Tools To Help Weather The (Entrepreneurial) Storms You Will Face
- The Best Conversion Rate Optimisation Tips To Help You Grow Your Business
- How To Make Speedy Decisions As A Leader
- What Kind Of Leader Are You?
- Surge In South Africans Swopping Their Cars For Bitcoin
- What Can Businesses Expect From The Future Of Work?
- Daniella Shapiro Of Oolala Collection Club’s Smart Strategies For Marketing Your Online Business
Start-up Industry Specific2 months ago
How Do I Start A Transport Or Logistics Business?
Business Plan Advice2 months ago
Writing a Business Plan May Not Be Your Idea Of Fun, But It Forces You To Build These 4 Crucial Habits
Company Posts5 days ago
Enhance Your Entrepreneurial Flair With An Online Postgraduate Diploma From The University Of Pretoria
Entrepreneur Profiles2 months ago
10 SA Entrepreneurs Who Built Their Businesses From Nothing