Wits Business School Alumni
The networking programme encourages graduates of the Business School to participate in the various cultural, social, and scientific activities. The mission of Alumni Relations is to maintain a lifelong relationship with Alumni through opportunities and benefits that promote interaction between members.
- Golf day
- WITS Review (R80 local or R110 internationally)
Tel: +27 11 717 367
Gordon Institute of Business Science (GIBS)
GIBS is a leading business school that is situated in Illovo Johannesburg.
Gordon Institute of Business Science
The Gordon Institute of Business Science (GIBS) is named in recognition of Sir Donald Gordon, founder and former chairman of Liberty Life. GIBS is the business school of the University of Pretoria and one of the top business schools in South Africa.
Alumni qualify for a 50% discount on all Forums
Tel: +27 11 771 4000
University of Cape Town Graduate School of Business
The University of CT, GSB is an organisation that is driven by top values.
UCT Graduate School of Business
This network programme is part of the University of Cape Town’s Graduate School of Business. Graduates of the business school automatically become members. A number of alumni have also gone on to start their own successful businesses and are now playing a vital role in supporting and encouraging more recent graduates to follow their example.
Cape Town, Johannesburg and Durban
- A 10% discount at the Breakwater Lodge hotel.
- A 10% discount on purchases from the Business Centre.
- A 10% discount on GSB Executive Education courses.
- Access to the GSB library. Alumni are granted free membership for the first year after completing their course, thereafter they are requested to pay R200.00 membership fee per annum. Business Information Specialists can offer guidance in searching the resources available to Alumni.
- A lifelong email forwarding address.
- A monthly electronic newsletter – Newsline.
- A bi-annual school magazine – Breakwater Business.
- A bi-annual Alumni newsletter.
- Networking opportunities through the various guest speaker programmes held in Cape Town, Johannesburg and Durban.
- An exclusive invitation to the Annual Post Budget breakfast.
- Ad hoc lunch time talks.
- Quarterly alumni breakfasts.
- Annual GSB Golf Day.
- Assistance with the co-ordination of class reunions.
- Assistance with networking with other alumni.
- Assistance with job opportunities
Tel: +27 21 406 1321
University of Stellenbosch Business School
The University of Stellenbosch Business School is a leading provider of internationally accredited degrees and executive education in South Africa.
University of Stellenbosch
The University of Stellenbosch Business School (USB) has strong connections with the private and public sector. USB fosters close relationships with the alumni through the USB Alumni Association and its branches all over South Africa, in Africa and overseas.
Stellenbosch and Cape Town
- Research journal
- Web portal
- Gala Dinner
- Future Fund (The USB’s Future Fund provides funding for bursaries and other initiatives to the benefit of deserving students and the community.
Tel: +27 21 918 4488
Snapshots1 week ago
How Pepe Marais Went From Bankruptcy To Founding Joe Public And Becoming An Entrepreneurial Success
Company Posts16 hours ago
Changing The Shape Of What’s Possible
Snapshots1 week ago
Ian Fuhr Explains Why He Likes To Launch Businesses In Unfamiliar Industries And How He Made Sorbet A Success
Company Posts4 days ago
Designing Her Destiny
Entrepreneur Today1 week ago
Digital Transformation Should Be A Priority For Small Businesses In South Africa
Entrepreneur Today4 days ago
Why Just Having A Great Idea Won’t Make You The Next Richard Maponya
Marketing Tactics5 days ago
Useful Marketing Tactics For Growing Businesses
Cash Flow2 weeks ago
Financial Literacy Key To Business Success – Especially In A Tough Economy